What are the benefits of store pickup of a new iPad vs home delivery? I'm upgrading to iPad Pro from ipad2. Thank you. Andre
2 Answers from the Community
Well the first question is are you near a store?
Picking up at the store allows you and the staff to verify that the iPad is intact and working (no cracked screen). Also you get to ask questions and help if you have any questions.
And by the way- Congratulations!!!
I used my IiPad Pro to earn my doctorate.
If I may suggest- when you pick up your new iPad, also get the air buds, the pencil and the Logitech keyboard/cover
- Answered by Michael M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You get to deal with a REAL PERSON not sit and type back and forth
- Answered by John L from Wentzville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I set up a new IPad Pro with Verizon cellular at home or do I have to go to an Apple store to have it configured properly?
- Asked by Marilyn A S from Ridgefield Park
- Jun 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up a new IPad Pro with Verizon cellular at home or do I have to go to an Apple store to have it configured properly?)
Can you connect a tomtom to iPad 2 with this adapter
- Asked by Luke S
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect a tomtom to iPad 2 with this adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)