2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No sound is heard when using FaceTime?
- Asked by Paticia M. H from Manhasset
- Jul 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (No sound is heard when using FaceTime?)
No answers yet
What Apps can be used to write using Apple Pencil and have it converted to text?
- Asked by Jordann A from Bloomfield Hills
- Aug 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What Apps can be used to write using Apple Pencil and have it converted to text?)