Why is the 9.7 Pro better than 12.9 Pro? Isn't the screen larger? I only use mine for emailing. Photos, music. This will be my fifth iPad and trying
I love my FB and scan the sites on news. Novice user if though I have owned 4 iPads. Storage is my question. Can't decide but.
1 Answer from the Community
While the iPad Pro 12.9's display is bigger, the 9.7" version is more advanced. The 9.7" display has a wider colour gamut, is brighter, and has true tone technology, which automatically adjusts the white balance to suit the surrounding conditions. The camera on the 9.7" model is significantly better also. It is the same camera as found in the iPhone 6s, compared to the 12.9" having a similar camera to the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Anthony S from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017
- Asked by Donna S from Huntington
- Mar 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017)
No answers yet
Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Gregory D from Belmont
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
Can you charge the 2017 12.9” iPad Pro safely with this adapter and a USB-C to Lightning cable?
- Asked by Josefina H from Glendale
- Feb 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the 2017 12.9” iPad Pro safely with this adapter and a USB-C to Lightning cable?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter