Would you recommend the iPad Pro for college students?
- Asked by Caleb G from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Would you recommend the iPad Pro for college students?)
1 Answer from the Community
I think I'm physically attached to my iPad Air II. That doesn't mean that its the perfect device for every occasion. There are some applications, such as a spreadsheet, that you would probably do better with a larger screen and keyboard. There may be some class or school requisites that should be looked for before making any purchase. These caveats aside, I find my tablet suitable for most anything; and its size allows it to be pretty much always with me. Final answer: ensure that a tablet is acceptable for the curriculum. If the size is not a restriction, Apple offers lots of horsepower, and there are an incredible amount of applications available; many for free!
- Answered by Frederick S from Cape Coral
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much storage capacity is recommended onthe ipad pro 9.7
- Asked by Kathleen O from Albany
- Dec 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (how much storage capacity is recommended onthe ipad pro 9.7)
Recommendations for Cleaning the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Dan J from Dallas
- Jan 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Recommendations for Cleaning the Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…