Bluetooth sound levels
After updating to newest iOS, the initial sound level of my iPhone 6s’s phone conversation becomes hardly audible when connected to my car via bluetooth. The sound becomes loud only after ~2 minutes. So the first 1-2 minutes talk is lost. How can I fix this?
- Asked by Xiaoping D from Willowbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth sound levels)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i use my bluetooth headset if i have a heart monitor?
- Asked by Raymond M from Belleville
- Jul 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my bluetooth headset if i have a heart monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Does this case affect the sound from the ringtone
- Asked by Jason W
- Nov 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case affect the sound from the ringtone)
- Asked about: iPhone X Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…