Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?
From the Box content pictures, the hub looks the same - lightning hub, I guess? I have 6 or so chargers, plus multiple portable batteries. I guess the wireless charging thing sort of confuses me. It's only a perk, and not the only way to charge the thing, right?
I keep chargers at all my important locales, and I really don't want to buy 6 wireless chargers...don't even really care about wireless charging, so as long as my cords work.
Don't really care about the super fast charging either...I dont' think that comes with the X.
Ultimately, I would probably just wait for Apple's AirPower if the wireless charging thing is only a nifty feature and not the only charging option.
- Asked by Holly H from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what can I do to make my iphone 6 faster like iphone 8 ?
- Asked by Abel K from Augustine Height, Brisbane
- Jan 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what can I do to make my iphone 6 faster like iphone 8 ?)
can I charge my X with a power backup?
- Asked by Jane F from North Saanich
- Sep 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I charge my X with a power backup?)
max charge amp with Iphone X
- Asked by Carol K from Abilene
- Jul 23, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (max charge amp with Iphone X)
No answers yet