can you transfer text messages from one iphone 6 phone to another iphone?
- Asked by Chris E from Carol Stream
- Flag as inappropriate (can you transfer text messages from one iphone 6 phone to another iphone?)
1 Answer from the Community
Question: Can a person transfer a text message from his or her iPhone to another phone?
Lightly touch screen on the desired text bubble, and a menu will appear. Select More (bottom selection).
In the lower right will be an arrow. Touch the arrow and a whole new text page appears with your original selected bubble in the new text.
Before touching the forwarding arrow, you will have noticed radio buttons on the left of all the bubbles of the original text. This gives you the capability of check marking the other bubbles to go along with the one you originally touched to add to the forwarded text.
Edit the new text as needed within the new text.
- Answered by Ronald H from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you transfer a ringtone from another phone to an iphone?
- Asked by Deloris G from Chicago, Il
- Apr 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can you transfer a ringtone from another phone to an iphone?)