Do audio books take up as much space as music? Would 32 gb enough to store audio books?
I'm wondering if iphone 7 with 32 gb would be enough to create a small library of audio books, or should i go for 128 gb?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Listening to my music, stored on Icloud. does it use up gigabytes?
- Asked by Lawrence L from Santa Nella
- Oct 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Listening to my music, stored on Icloud. does it use up gigabytes?)
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …