How do I delete an app?
- Asked by Samuel R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete an app?)
1 Answer from the Community
Tap and hold your finger over app. After short time icons will start wiggle, and 'X@ will appear in upper left corner of app. just press that 'x' and confirm. Please note that some system apps are not allowed to be deleted, but they can be moved to folder. If you have system icons which you dont need and want to optically get rid of them just tap, hold, and swipe over to another icon, and they will join into a folder. keep swipping them into that forder and you may and up with one folder and completely free homescreen (apart of that folder)
- Answered by Bartek J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?
- Asked by Heather H from North Reading
- Mar 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (If I delete an app on iPad does it also delete from iPhone?)
How do I delete my messenger messages?
- Asked by Donna M from Upper Sandusky
- Jun 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I delete my messenger messages?)
No answers yet