how to stop screen from going split screen in Safari when rotating from portrait to landscape
When in Safari, if I rotate screen from portrait to landscape, the screen splits with Bookmarks, Reading List & Shared Links screen on the left and the Safari screen on the right.
How do I get the Safari screen to go full screen when rotated from portrait to landscape?
1 Answer from the Community
toward the top left, you should see a blue highlighted open book icon. Press it once and it should go to full screen mode.
- Answered by Jimmy J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why won't my screen go to landscape
- Asked by Ken C from Oxford
- Jul 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Why won't my screen go to landscape)
No answers yet
How do I shift my keypad from split in middle of screen, to return back to the bottom iPad
- Asked by Veronika W from Tineroo
- Sep 23, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I shift my keypad from split in middle of screen, to return back to the bottom iPad)
- Asked about: iPad
why won't my phone go to landscape?
- Asked by Nixon H from Spartanburg
- Sep 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (why won't my phone go to landscape?)