how to sync iTunes library on i-mac with new iPhone SE
i have an iTunes library on my iMac since 2008 including music updated by CDs. recently I bought a new iPhone SE. I tried to sync the iTunes library to the iPhone, but it did not work for the songs uploaded by CD. How can I sync the entire library?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Notes on iPhone se all disappeared how do I get them back
- Asked by Larry R from Crestwood
- Mar 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Notes on iPhone se all disappeared how do I get them back)
Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?
- Asked by Philip S from Surrey
- Apr 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter