How to use potrait camera in iphone 6 ??
Tell the best anwser
- Asked by Salman A
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use potrait camera in iphone 6 ??)
3 Answers from the Community
The iPhone 6 lacks the hardware required for this feature, and cannot be added
- Answered by Joseph V from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately, Portrait Mode is only available on the iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- Answered by Fan Z from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The iPhone 6 does not have the Portrait mode feature. You need an iPhone 7 plus, 8 plus, or X.
- Answered by Kaveer G from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this case fit over the camera lens?
- Asked by Patricia S from Bargersville
- Sep 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit over the camera lens?)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - Spicy Oran…