I have a VCC-003-MUVI-BLK camera w 4 GB micro sb card how do I connect it with my iPhone or 10.3 iPad.
The minicam has a AVI format, changeable by PC also has USB 2.0 ,power saving mode Low illumination for night,high speed recording operation 2000 K pixel high-resolution,pinhole lens and mini size that's about the best I can give you on a description. I usually connected to my PC but I no longer have a PC I only have my iPhone and my Apple mini pro so how do I connect my minicam so I can see what's on it.
- Asked by Helgalee B from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a VCC-003-MUVI-BLK camera w 4 GB micro sb card how do I connect it with my iPhone or 10.3 iPad.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?
- Asked by Cynthia W from Crestwood
- Feb 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)