Iphone 7 won't connect to Itunes. "Newer version of itunes required"
When I plug in my Iphone 7 to connect it to Itunes, I get a message on Itunes that says "The Iphone cannot be used because it requires a newer version of iTunes. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes."
My iTunes is updated. My iphone 6 connects perfectly and allows it to connect to itunes and put songs onto it with no problems. Why doesn't my Iphone 7 connect and what can I do to fix this?
- Asked by Ronya Y from Sterling Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Iphone 7 won't connect to Itunes. "Newer version of itunes required")
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge
- Asked by Jason W from Ludington
- May 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge)
No answers yet
The "record" app that came on my iPhone 6 will only allow me to email. Problem is my recording is longer than 10 min and won't email if over 10 min
Artists not showing in Music App but show in iTunes - iPhone 7
- Asked by Sophia C from Surrey
- Feb 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Artists not showing in Music App but show in iTunes - iPhone 7)