Is it possible for a blocked phone number to be unblocked on my iPhone, without me doing anything?
My husband blocked a number on his phone. Then I noticed that it was unblocked. He said he doesn't know how that happened and that he didn't unblock the number. Is there any way that a number that was blocked could be unblocked without the phone user doing anything?
- Asked by Amelia W from Saint Louis Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible for a blocked phone number to be unblocked on my iPhone, without me doing anything?)
1 Answer from the Community
there are 2 ways for a number to be blocked, the first is manually by the phone user on his phone which takes a series of actions the last being highlighted before being actioned. It is difficult to see how this could be done unintentionally. Unblocking is the reverse process and again requires a series of manual actions by the phone user.
The second way is by the phone network service provider, which again takes significant action by the account holder. However, this "network" block would not be apparent on the phone itself, so you would be unlikely to see the block on your husbands phone.
- Answered by David K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
why does my phone reject certain numbers
- Asked by Kiersten H from Deltona
- Oct 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (why does my phone reject certain numbers)
No answers yet
can someone hack my phone by having just having my phone number?
- Asked by Marisela P from Tracy
- May 16, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can someone hack my phone by having just having my phone number?)
What iPhone SE number of model is delivered with Sprint operator? Whether and if I pay its overall cost it will be unblocked?