Should my iPhone 7Plus make a click sound when I make a picture ?
I do not hear a shutter "click" when I take a picture. Where do I turn one on ?
- Asked by Hugh S from Southport
- Flag as inappropriate (Should my iPhone 7Plus make a click sound when I make a picture ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Your iPhone is probably muted. Above the volume rockers, there is a switch that can toggle whether the iPhone is muted or not. Red means it's muted, and Green means it's not.
- Answered by Prasun K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Ensure that the ringer switch is in the "upwards" position and make sure that the ringer volume is turned up. You don't need the ringer switch up to take a photo.
- Answered by Joshua S from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
its color is the same as picture？ has chromatic aberration？
- Asked by Amber Z
- Oct 25, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (its color is the same as picture？ has chromatic aberration？)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Silicone Cas…