What are the benefits of a 256Gb IPhone 8 over a 64Gb ?
- Asked by Larry N from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the benefits of a 256Gb IPhone 8 over a 64Gb ?)
1 Answer from the Community
You have an additional 192Gb of memory space you can use to store 'data heavy' movies/videos, songs, books, audio books, and apps. Typically Movies that are downloaded off of iTunes are around 3-5Gb depending on the quality you download (Either SD, HD, or 4k for the iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
If you have a robust data plan with your cell phone carrier such as unlimited data, you can get away with purchasing a phone with less memory and stream the movies or music you want instead of storing it on your phone.
- Answered by Keith S from Somersworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is compatible for iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in India.
- Asked by K V R from Kadapa
- Mar 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (It is compatible for iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in India.)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can I use my 6s charger with iPhone 8?
- Asked by Amanda M from Spruce Grove
- Sep 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my 6s charger with iPhone 8?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)