why does my iphone SE speak when I type
whenever I type on my iPhone SE it speaks the characters/letters as I type
- Asked by Marissa B from Duvall
- Flag as inappropriate (why does my iphone SE speak when I type)
1 Answer from the Community
By now, you’ve probably already found an answer to this issue. Just in case:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Go to General>Accessibility>Speech>Typing feedback
3. Set all sliders to false.
The issue should be fixed now!
- Answered by Merijn S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the iPhone SE?
- Asked by Catherine J from East Lyme
- Jun 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPhone SE?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet