Should i get an iPod 5th generation for 100 Euro cheaper or should I get iPod 6th generation?
I'm Not Sure.
3 Answers from the Community
I reccomend a iPod 6th generation. It works much better (the colors are better, too) and doesn't glitch as much. hope that helps!
- Answered by Mitch P from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I say get the 6th Generation, reason being that there is a considerable gap in terms of specs and performance. With the iPod 5th gen you get 200 and 400 scores for benchmarks, and with the 6th gen the scores are 1300 and 2400. That's almost 3 times as much better performance from one generation to the next. That means you will be able to get the most out of your iPod 6th gen in terms of games and speed of the device itself. It will also last you longer down the road because of these specs and Apple will support it longer with iOS updates. I'm was in the same debate but I went with the 6th gen and don't regret it. Hope this helped.
- Answered by Steven T from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
5 is Nice AND cheapest AND i GOT IT AND IT is really fast AND good so i would Go for that
- Answered by Andre O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can iOS 10 be on iPod 5th generation
- Asked by William W from Hartselle
- Sep 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iOS 10 be on iPod 5th generation)
will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?
- Asked by Sophie W
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect the new 6th generation ipod touch ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- Dec 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Remote Loop