What's the difference between a ipodtouch 6 generation 16gb than a ipodtouch 6 generation 32gb
2 Answers from the Community
The storage is the only real difference.
- Answered by Aimee M from Grand Prarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only difference is the storage space. One the 16 GB will hold about 11,000 songs...that is just songs...not videos. The 32GB will obviously double that amount of songs. Again, videos, games or pictures will take up much more room on the IPod.
- Answered by Ann K from Irving
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i download audio books
- Asked by Kristina S from Tilton
- Jan 3, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can i download audio books)
No answers yet