Can I prepare documents in Microsoft Word 2000 on my macOS Sierra 10.12.5 please?
I need to send word docs to a recipient that only uses Microsoft Word 2000. What's the easiest way please?
2 Answers from the Community
I produce it in 'Pages' then export it to word. Dead easy.
- Answered by Derek M from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think you need to buy Microsoft for Mac. For instance, I have MS Word for Mac 2011. It works fine with Sierra 10.12.5. I'm not sure if your recipient could open the files, though, since Word 2000 might be an older version than 2011.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have purchased the monthly subscrip for microsoft office, office 365. it worked at first, then after a restart I can't open any excel or word docs
- Asked by Julie V from San Diego
- Jun 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have purchased the monthly subscrip for microsoft office, office 365. it worked at first, then after a restart I can't open any excel or word docs)
does my apple watch log me into sierra
- Asked by Stanley I from Lake Worth
- Oct 14, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (does my apple watch log me into sierra)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet