Can I prepare documents in Microsoft Word 2000 on my macOS Sierra 10.12.5 please?
I need to send word docs to a recipient that only uses Microsoft Word 2000. What's the easiest way please?
2 Answers from the Community
I produce it in 'Pages' then export it to word. Dead easy.
- Answered by Derek M from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think you need to buy Microsoft for Mac. For instance, I have MS Word for Mac 2011. It works fine with Sierra 10.12.5. I'm not sure if your recipient could open the files, though, since Word 2000 might be an older version than 2011.
- Answered by Teddie K from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
transfer Microsoft word from one MacBook to another
- Asked by Rowena B
- Aug 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer Microsoft word from one MacBook to another)
What App do I purchase to add Microsoft office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, & Powerpoint) to my new macbook pro?
- Asked by Jessica S from Yonkers
- Jul 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What App do I purchase to add Microsoft office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, & Powerpoint) to my new macbook pro?)