can I put this RAM to the brand new (latest model) macbookpro 15"2.7 ghz with retina display?
- Asked by Victor P from La Molina
- Flag as inappropriate (can I put this RAM to the brand new (latest model) macbookpro 15"2.7 ghz with retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
1 Answer from the Community
No, the Retina display Macbook Pro has the RAM soldered to the motherboard so it is not user replaceable. The only Macbook with user replaceable RAM is the non-retina Macbook pro.
- Answered by Brandon H from Holly Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Am I better to buy BTO 21" retina 3.1 GHz with fusion drive and 16gb ram OR buy a standard 27"3.2 GHz with built in fusion drive? for future proofing