Can I set my Mail emails to remain unread unless I've opened them?
I manage a lot of mailboxes and need to leave some emails unread, even though I've read them.
In Outlook you can set the programme to leave the emails showing as unread, unless you've actually opened them through double clicking.
Is there, or will there be, a similar feature in Mail?
1 Answer from the Community
This would be a great feature but unavailable as of now. I've requested this in the past and can only hope someone is listening.
- Answered by Louis T from West Sand Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?
- Asked by Nicole R from Virginia Beach
- Mar 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Why do the links in Zillow emails always open up in Safari instead of the Zillow App?)
Exporting email addresses from Mail to Excel
- Asked by Robert B from Brooklyn
- Mar 2, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Exporting email addresses from Mail to Excel)
No answers yet