i have a 15 inch MacBook pro with retina. What adaptor do I need to connect it to a monitor

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    This depends on the monitor.
    If you have a monitor with hdmi, you just need an hdmi cable.

    If you have a VGA or DVI monitor (they have connections that are bigger, like 1.5" wide), you will need a "mini-display port TO dvi" or "mini-display port TO vga" adapter.
    (Check the back of your monitor, dvi is usually white port, lots of square shaped holes, vga is usually blue with round shaped holes)

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions