iMac5K 2017: Apple suggests 2400mhz RAM, can higher frequency SODIMMs (2666, 2800, 3000Mhz etc) be used? Will it cause any problems? Is XMP supported?
iMac 5K 2017 with 4.2Ghz i7, 512GB SSD, Radeon 580 8GB
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use this TB3 to connect the "OWC Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock" to iMAC 5K TB2?
- Asked by Hong Kheng L from Sydney
- Nov 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this TB3 to connect the "OWC Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock" to iMAC 5K TB2?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Is usb Superdrive compatable with 2017 MacBook
- Asked by Dennis M
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is usb Superdrive compatable with 2017 MacBook)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive