Is it possible to charge a Macbook Pro with touchbar from another Macbook Pro. ie use a charger on one of the MBP and connect the two MBP via USB-c
This is in order to have two macbook pro 2017 running from one single power supply. Possible ?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?
- Asked by Nathan H from Melbourne
- May 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?
- Asked by Bill W from Hong Kong
- Oct 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …