Macbook 12-inch or MacBook Pro 13-inch (Without Touch Bar) for a year 12 student and, in the future, a university student?
I've had the old MacBook Pro for almost 6 years now and it's lasted me longer than it was meant to. However, it's experiencing problems where it won't work fast and then it affects my documents for school. I want to upgrade to a laptop that will survive throughout this year and through the future university years as well. I'm not sure which one would benefit me more: the MacBook 12-inch or the MacBook Pro 13-inch?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
is this compatible and safe to use with a 12 inch MacBook retina?
- Asked by Marco Antonio S from Muntinlupa City
- Feb 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible and safe to use with a 12 inch MacBook retina?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
can i use this with my macbook pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)?
- Asked by Jordan D from Cudahy
- Dec 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my macbook pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive