no pop up window appears when inserting my iPhone 4 into Macbook OS X 10.7.5. to enable selecting pics from phone to import.
i would like to import selected pics only, but only have option to import all saved pics on phone. no pop up window with options to view files, import selected pics, etc appears when inserting phone via cable. how can I enable myself to only import a selected few pis instead of all 3000 plus pics?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?
- Asked by Karissa G from Boise
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to connect AirPort Extreme to my 2008 MacBook?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
What do I need to upgrade my MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7.5 to Yosemite
- Asked by William H from Bronxville
- Nov 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to upgrade my MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7.5 to Yosemite)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)