1 Answer from the Community
I believe it does, otherwise you can manually access their computer by hand or screen share it to limit usage. I would try using automator. It's great for timed things, so if there's a face-time call at 7:00 sharp they computer will automatically set it up for me. You SHOULD be able to limit usage with automator- but if for some reason it doesn't, bring the computer into the apple store, and they'll get it set up for you.
- Answered by Michael C from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be connected to my 2015 MacBook Pro to control Quicktime?
- Asked by Luke W from Calgary
- Mar 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be connected to my 2015 MacBook Pro to control Quicktime?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Where can I get a CD/DVD burning software? That is compatible with my New iMAC. I can't find it.
- Asked by Miguel S from Jacksonville
- Nov 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get a CD/DVD burning software? That is compatible with my New iMAC. I can't find it.)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive