What App do I purchase to add Microsoft office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, & Powerpoint) to my new macbook pro?
1 Answer from the Community
Get either Office 2011 or 2016 for Mac. I hear 2016 may have some Outlook issues, but Outlook 2011 works fine on my MacBook Pro and Air.
- Answered by James T from Wake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
transfer Microsoft word from one MacBook to another
- Asked by Rowena B
- Aug 15, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer Microsoft word from one MacBook to another)
Is 2011 Office for Mac compatible with 2016 Mac mini?
- Asked by Shauna H from Prince Frederick
- Jul 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is 2011 Office for Mac compatible with 2016 Mac mini?)