Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
...would you please tell me what the dimensions of the lightning cable are?
- Asked by E S from Melbourne
- Apr 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (...would you please tell me what the dimensions of the lightning cable are?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)
How to download Mountain Lion freely considering I already had this OS X system and want to downgrade from Sierra now?
- Asked by Amilton M from Campinas
- Nov 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How to download Mountain Lion freely considering I already had this OS X system and want to downgrade from Sierra now?)
- Asked about: OS X Mountain Lion