Can I downgrade Mavericks with this Lion version? please
1 Answer from the Community
I had a problem with Mavericks on my MacBook Pro. The only way to downgrade is to erase the disk (use Disk Utility)
Then use a physical copy of a previous OS, or....
restart the computer and hold command-R while the computer is booting up. If command-R does not take you to the menu screen for the reinstall you can also reboot while holding the option key and that will get you there.
Once you arrive at the menu screen please choose reinstall Mac OS X...
The procedure took me about 45 minutes total. Then I re-installed my apps and replaced my backed up items and have been happy ever since!
- Answered by Michael A from League City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a shorter version of this?
- Asked by Andrew A from Culver City
- Dec 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shorter version of this?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
No answers yet
when i watch any video my i pad to tv same time charge my i pad
- Asked by Ravinson A
- Feb 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (when i watch any video my i pad to tv same time charge my i pad)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter