How to Download Lion 10.7 from the apple store I am currently running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and want to update to Lion
3 Answers from the Community
You may not still need this, but I spent hours and hours trying to figure this out. Here's the answer:
1) Open the App Store (if you don't see it, type in "App Store" using Search from top right hand corner)
2) Navigate to Categories from tool bar at top (in the middle, next to Top Charts and Purchased)
3) Now look in top right corner of App Store window and under Quick Links you will see Redeem (this text is gray and hard to see)
4) Click on Redeem
5) Enter code
Hope this help anybody else from wasting as much time as I wasted on this...
- Answered by Colby L from Piedmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Purchase Lion via the Apple Store store.apple..com/us/product/D6106Z/A/os-x-lion
"If you are running OS X Snow Leopard you may purchase OS X Lion for $19.99 by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE."
"You will receive an email containing a content code to download OS X Lion via the Mac App Store."
*remove additional [.] before .com for urls to work.
- Answered by Jason S from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have bought the Lion license but cannot find the software to download on the Apple Store
Has anyone answered this? I am also running Snow 10.6.8
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
I have a MBP 2011 running 10.6.8. Will the new airport time capsule work with it? I want to use it for the router and backup.
- Asked by Meagan Q from Hopewell Jct
- Aug 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MBP 2011 running 10.6.8. Will the new airport time capsule work with it? I want to use it for the router and backup.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB