Are there cables for my iPod touch 32gig, like this but w/mini-USB on other end?If so, can I hook iPod to an external camera to capture vid on iPod?
I thought the new iPod Touches had cams on them but mine doesnt. I can only put pics/vid on it. I NEED a way to be able to hook an external vid rec/cam to my iPod (is this even possible or an attachable cam available yet for iTouch 32gig?) I'd need this cable but in a mini-USB instead, but are these types of cables available? And if this is even possible, Would I need to get a new vid rec/cam that's an MP4 format in order to make this work? Or does Apple have a cam that can easily attach to iPod Touch to capture pics/vid directly onto iPod? I only got iPod Touch cuz I thought it also had the same camera as the iPhone, which I liked, but cant get iPhone. So basically I'd either need to return iPod & get a diff product thru another brand, or find a way to make this work, cuz without a cam, this iPod is worthless to me! I'm ticked Apple didnt think these iPods needed cam! Feel like I wasted my $$! Help please.
1 Answer from the Community
Apple doesn't make one of those. Sorry. There is no software to support it anyways.
With a 5th (or 5.5) generation iPod Video you can import pictures to your iPod from a camera using a special adapter but it works only with that iPod model.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?
- Asked by John R P from Ft Campbell
- Sep 30, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
- Asked by Jeffrey U from Warrenton
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)