Can I use this cable (not supplied apparently!!) to migrate stuff from a PC (Vista) to my new MacBook air ?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this is only for connecting Apple devices with the 30 pin dock connector (iPods, iPhones, iPads) to a Mac or Windows PC. To migrate from your PC your best bet is going to be Ethernet. Just buy the Apple Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter, an Ethernet cable and you're all set to go.
- Answered by William P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Juan H from Miami Lakes
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
I have a new Macbook Air and wonder if this will also work with an external PC monitor (with the separate HDMI cable)
- Asked by Gretchen T from Rico
- Jan 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new Macbook Air and wonder if this will also work with an external PC monitor (with the separate HDMI cable))
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter