how do i charge ipods if i don't have a charger
3 Answers from the Community
there is no way to charge the ipod the only way is to have a pc/laptop or any other thing with a usb witch is connected to the mains or if you have a ipod docking station that will most likely charge it
- Answered by Abdullah M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can plug it in to any computer and it automatically charges it.
- Answered by Espen H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can plug your iPod into any computer to charge it if you have the cable. Just be sure that iTunes on that computer does not automatically sync, or else you may lose all of your data on your device.
- Answered by Blake B from Irving
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The charger don't have cable?
- Asked by Pawa D from Santo Domingo
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (The charger don't have cable?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Can you charge the 2017 12.9” iPad Pro safely with this adapter and a USB-C to Lightning cable?
- Asked by Josefina H from Glendale
- Feb 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the 2017 12.9” iPad Pro safely with this adapter and a USB-C to Lightning cable?)
- Asked about: 61W USB‑C Power Adapter