I have a new car that provides a USB connector cable. When trying my I Phone USB charging cables I get an error message - Is there a different cable?
I Phone works fine with Blue Tooth - but get an error message when plugging in USB cable to the I phone for the music. Any suggestions? (reads that an apple product is connected.) Does this work with an I phone? Thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
When using this with a standard micro USB to USB cable is electrically the same as the lightning to USB cables?
- Asked by Albert C from Huntington
- Feb 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (When using this with a standard micro USB to USB cable is electrically the same as the lightning to USB cables?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Does this cable provide power delivery?
- Asked by Claudiu G from Targu-jiu
- Apr 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable provide power delivery?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)