I have an IPOD Classic 60GB model #A1099 - does it require a special type of charger ? still not charged w/current nano charger
1 Answer from the Community
all the chargers are the same, it does not matter what charger it is. If it is not workin the USB could be broken, over all any charger is fine but the shuffle one.
- Answered by Gary M from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The model of this charger is A1374? Thanks
- Asked by Patricia M
- Feb 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (The model of this charger is A1374? Thanks)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?
- Asked by Petra H from Heatherton
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger work for my Ipod Classic purchased recently?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter