iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have ipad air is there a cable with a 2.0 usb female connector want to plug a card reader to Ipad
- Asked by Mike F from Clayton
- 26 Jul 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have ipad air is there a cable with a 2.0 usb female connector want to plug a card reader to Ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this work with USB 2.0 hubs?
- Asked by Harold S from Portland
- 8 Nov 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with USB 2.0 hubs?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet