Can I connect two DVI-D displays to 2012 Macbook Pro using two of these adapters connected to the two Thunder ports?
1 Answer from the Community
Correct. This should not be a problem with dual ports as its sending separate information to each port and theyre not dependent on each other.
However the screen resolution may be max on each display.
- Answered by Randy A from Avondale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect a macbook air to two monitors?
- Asked by David N from Rockville
- Aug 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect a macbook air to two monitors?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
- Asked by Yitzhak K from Santa Clara
- Oct 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…