Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...
- Asked by Brian L from Kennesaw
- 13 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Rose Grey pinkish or more of a tan? I don't trust my monitor...)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
What color format does it output through HDMI?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 16 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet