How do I connect a laptop (Windows PC) to my iMac? Can I use the DVI-D Link for this purpose?
I have a work laptop (Windows PC) which I bring home every day and would like to connect to my new iMac 27". Will the DVI-D Link work for this purpose?
- Asked by Jacob L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect a laptop (Windows PC) to my iMac? Can I use the DVI-D Link for this purpose?)
1 Answer from the Community
No the DVI-D link adapters is used to just connect a macbook laptop to a DVI monitor or Flat Panel TV.
to connect (network) your laptop with a imac you need network (ethernet) cables.
Though this can be complicated I suggest you go into your local Apple or other computer store for assistance.
- Answered by Nenad T from Watson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MiniDisplayPort to DVI Dual-link + Dual-link splitter?
- Asked by Brandon F from San Jose
- Aug 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (MiniDisplayPort to DVI Dual-link + Dual-link splitter?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…