I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???
1 Answer from the Community
You need Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for all resolutions under 1920 x 1200 (24" wide). For resolutions over that you need the Dual-Link.
Everyone assumes (I assume) that you are talking about a macbook, not a mac pro, because I got lots of different answers. I had to find the specs myself, and bought one against the advice of the clerk.
- Answered by Ashton H from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what do I need to connect my Mac Pro to a 37" flat screen TV Toshiba
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Jan 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need to connect my Mac Pro to a 37" flat screen TV Toshiba)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter