My mini display port to DVI is a DVI -D not a DVI - I, is there a way to hook up to RGB, SVideo or RCA?
I have a late 2009 macbook pro with a mini display port adaptor to DVI. I believe it is DVI - D. I understand that DVI - D is not backwards compatible to an analog signal. My intent was to purchase a DVI to RGB Component Video or RCA or SVideo converter. However from reading some of the posts it sounds as if my macbook pro is incapable of this conversion, is that the case? If it is possible please direct me to the potential solution to my conversion needs.
I appreciate your assistance.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Will apple HDMI to DVI adapter work with DVI-D port on DELL S2340M display?
- Asked by Ken B from Spokane
- Jul 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will apple HDMI to DVI adapter work with DVI-D port on DELL S2340M display?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter