Will this adapter plug into my 24 inch imac (2009 model) to add second moniter that is dvi ready?
1 Answer from the Community
The 24" iMac I bought in the fall of 2008 had a mini-DVI. Now the iMac is delivered with a min-Display port. Sometime between then and now they switched. So first you must determine which port you have. I purchased the mini-DVI to DVI adapter and used it with a Samsung SyncMaster T240HD with no problems. However, the adapter is only about 6-8 inches long so I found it necessary to buy a standard DVI cable to reach from the adapter to the 2nd monitor. I would assume from the descriptions and pictures that the mini-display port to DVI adapter is about the same length.
- Answered by Stephen E H from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've got a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) I'm in need of the Aus charger fit/plug-in accessory. Is this it and compatible with my model and charger?
- Asked by Wilmie S
- Sep 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I've got a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) I'm in need of the Aus charger fit/plug-in accessory. Is this it and compatible with my model and charger?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can these be used in my 2009 early 24inch I-Mac
- Asked by Christopher E from New York
- Feb 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be used in my 2009 early 24inch I-Mac)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
2009 iMac and USB superdrive?
- Asked by Joseph W from Lynn
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (2009 iMac and USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive