Will this adapter plug into my 24 inch imac (2009 model) to add second moniter that is dvi ready?
1 Answer from the Community
The 24" iMac I bought in the fall of 2008 had a mini-DVI. Now the iMac is delivered with a min-Display port. Sometime between then and now they switched. So first you must determine which port you have. I purchased the mini-DVI to DVI adapter and used it with a Samsung SyncMaster T240HD with no problems. However, the adapter is only about 6-8 inches long so I found it necessary to buy a standard DVI cable to reach from the adapter to the 2nd monitor. I would assume from the descriptions and pictures that the mini-display port to DVI adapter is about the same length.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Nolan Q from Bryan
- Jun 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for a 13 inch mid-2009 Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
2009 iMac and USB superdrive?
- Asked by Joseph W from Lynn
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (2009 iMac and USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
I need to connect a MacBook Pro 15 inch (2009) to a Dell 2408 flat panel. Which adapter and cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxx
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to connect a MacBook Pro 15 inch (2009) to a Dell 2408 flat panel. Which adapter and cable?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…