can i connect macbook pro to two monitors
display on macbook pro
1 Answer from the Community
The new MacBook Pro now has video outputs (two mini-DisplayPort and one HDMI), so there is no problem that you can have up to 3 monitor connected to the MacBook Pro.
If you want to share two monitors with other systems or Mac, then you need to find Dual-Monitor/ Dual-Head KVM switch.
I found ConnectPRO UDD-12A+ or UDD-14A+ KVM switches are both tested with MacBook Pro multi-monitor sharing.
- Answered by Hung W from Walnut
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 16 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?
- Asked by Nathan H from Melbourne
- 26 May 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect 2 Monitors to my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Does this adapter help connect a MacBook Pro to a Thunderbolt 2 docking station?
- Asked by Evelina K from Strathfield
- 18 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter help connect a MacBook Pro to a Thunderbolt 2 docking station?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…