I was wondering if this adapter would support the ATI Eyefinity with three 21.5" displays in 5760x1080 or is it ONLY for Apple 30" Screens.
2 Answers from the Community
After testing it, it worked perfectly.
- Answered by Jonathan L from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hey, just brought this adaptor not long ago and it works str8 out of the box, no problems. Yes you must use this *ACTIVE* display port adaptor when setting up Eyefinity using just 1 video card same as I have, please note that the 5970 GPU has the mini display port and the other ATI video cards have the normal display port.
Also you don't need any adaptors when using 2 video cards in your system, I hope this helps, all the best. By the way playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 with eyefinity is AWESOME!
- Answered by Janelle F from Shailer Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Sean M from Grafton
- Apr 3, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this product to connect my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) to my flat screen TV monitor with an HDMI cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Is it a three pin audio jack?
- Asked by Zach B from Conroe
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a three pin audio jack?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet