want to connect my iMAC 27 version 10.9 purchase 8-2-13 to a TV smart panasonic
1 Answer from the Community
I would possibly go with apple TV if I were you. I currently use or extend my monitor in the office here to a 55" LG via apple TV, I believe that a 2013 model imac should have capability to do this. In my circumstance I can mirror my desktop or just extend my current working area.
Just looked at the post date, chances are you've probably worked through this problem already.
- Answered by John M from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?
- Asked by Katrina V from Doral
- Jul 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter