iPod to VGA/LCD display
I would like to show a video I created on iMovie. Instead of transporting my entire MacBook, I'd like to just transport the video on my iPod. Is there a cable that can go from my iPod to a VGA/LCD projector? Is there a combination of 2 cables that would make this work?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod to VGA/LCD display)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. There is a Composite Cable available for the iPods on this store. Search for it, I can't name a single LCD projector that doesn't have a traditional composite (yellow, red, white) cable setting system available on it. That should work, however you're in the wrong section for this. Try iPod. P.S. Check first that you iPod is on the compatible list for the Composite cable (this is always at the bottom of the page..)
- Answered by Andrew P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
will this work with honda carplay, so the Waze or Googlemap graphics show up on the car's display?
- Asked by Andrew F from Westford
- Mar 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with honda carplay, so the Waze or Googlemap graphics show up on the car's display?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter