iPod to VGA/LCD display
I would like to show a video I created on iMovie. Instead of transporting my entire MacBook, I'd like to just transport the video on my iPod. Is there a cable that can go from my iPod to a VGA/LCD projector? Is there a combination of 2 cables that would make this work?
- Asked by Courtney W from Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod to VGA/LCD display)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. There is a Composite Cable available for the iPods on this store. Search for it, I can't name a single LCD projector that doesn't have a traditional composite (yellow, red, white) cable setting system available on it. That should work, however you're in the wrong section for this. Try iPod. P.S. Check first that you iPod is on the compatible list for the Composite cable (this is always at the bottom of the page..)
- Answered by Andrew P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?
- Asked by Frank Z from El Centro
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an ipod classic 160 GB to VGA Display adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
The overview states that the adapter "will display in up to 720p on your HDMI-equipment". Then it goes on to say the adapter also displays in 1080p??
- Asked by Kathrynn L from Oakland
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (The overview states that the adapter "will display in up to 720p on your HDMI-equipment". Then it goes on to say the adapter also displays in 1080p??)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter