Is this the correct one to connect a 2005 iMac G5 (via VGA cable) to a TV?
5 Answers from the Community
According to the specifications of the iMac G5 published by Apple, you need the mini VGA to VGA adapter M8639G/A, not this mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter. This adapter is much newer than your computer.
- Answered by Paul S from Lamoni
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, you would actually need the "VGA Display Adapter" for the G5 iMac. Search the Apple store for specifically that item.
- Answered by Lori S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, you should get a Mini-VGA to VGA cable to do so.
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. You are look for mini VGA to VGA.
- Answered by Nhat Z from Davis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Michael B from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
how can I connect my iMac to a tv with a S-Video port. Its not a LCD or Plasma TV
- Asked by Tiffany A from Sinking Spring
- Jan 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I connect my iMac to a tv with a S-Video port. Its not a LCD or Plasma TV)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Jun 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter