Just bought MBP with Retina (15"). What cable do I need to connect to VGA Projector? Thanks..
3 Answers from the Community
I also have the Retina MBP. The Thunderbolt port on your computer is very similar to the mini display port on older macs. I have read in multiple places that any cable for mini display port is also compatible with Thunderbolt.
I hope I could help!
- Answered by Ian S from Penfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the Retina MacBook you want a hdmi to VGA so you still have 2 thunderbolts
- Answered by Ben R from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is what you need.
- Answered by Joseph B from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Which Mac cable do I need to connect new 15" MBP to new 27" iMac so MBP runs on iMac screen? Both have Mini DisplayPorts.
- Asked by Peter M from Notting Hill
- Mar 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac cable do I need to connect new 15" MBP to new 27" iMac so MBP runs on iMac screen? Both have Mini DisplayPorts.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?
- Asked by Phoebe T from Kingston
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the dvi or vga adaptor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet